Wednesday, March 20, 2019

You are seen

I see you there. You are always showing up for others. Always willing to serve. Giving all of your self to them. You wouldn’t have it any other way. You live to make the lives of others better. The people you encounter always leave your presence feeling stronger and lighter than when they first came to you. You are the rock and the stronghold always speaking life to everyone you know. I see you there. The way others see you. They know they can come to you for anything. They trust your advice and your insight. They know they can count on you. You believe in their dreams no matter how wild or crazy. You give them courage.

I also see the you that no one sees. The one that crawls under the covers worn and tired. The you that worries that people will find out just how much you are falling apart. Worried for them to know you are barely keeping your head above water. Your mind racing and your thoughts of not enough. 
There’s not enough of me to go around. 
Not enough time. 
I need to do better. 
I shouldn’t have said that to her. 
I didn’t explain that well enough to him. 
I don’t give enough of myself to my family. 
I’m doing the very best I can, but my best just isn’t good enough. 
I’m not enough.

I even see the you that struggles to ask for help.  You desperately want the help but are afraid to ask because you think you are supposed to be able to do it all on your own. It feels, needy and vulnerable. And when you are brave enough to ask, you are cautious who you ask and who you entrust your story to. It feels risky to put it out there. So instead you pray to God pleading for him to send someone to help you. Someone who just knows what you need. 

Yes, friend. I see you. I see all of you. 

I see the rest you need for your soul.
The light you need in the dark.
The love you seek from another because you can’t seem to find it for yourself right now.

And I want to thank you, for your willingness to love and serve others. 
Even when you feel tired and worn. When you feel like you are about to fall into pieces.

I want you to know your sacrifices don’t go unnoticed. 

I also want you to know, it is ok to ask for help. 
Some things are so much more than we can handle on our own. 

I want you to know You are thought of. You are prayed for. You are loved.

Love you madly.
Leslie


P.S. We all need someone to hold our stories for us. To help us see the beauty of them when we don’t see it ourselves. It would be an honor to be that person for you. But should you not prefer me. That’s ok.  I highly encourage seeking out a coach certified by The Life Coach School. They are the best of the best. No other coach compares. If you are ready for someone to help lighten the load you carry. Email me at leslie.canup@gmail.com. I’ll help you with the heavy lifting  

How To Handle Your Overwhelm

I know you are feeling so overwhelmed right now.  There is so much information coming at you, so many decisions you need to make. Everyon...