Saturday, March 23, 2019

Words Have impact

Words that have changed the way I see things: 

People are not against you, they are for themselves.- unknown

Every villain was a hero in their own mind.- unknown

We judge our selves by our intentions and others by their actions.- unknown

Things must grow beneath the surface before they spring forth in our lives.- Susie Larson

What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.- Morticia Adams

Be still and know I am God- Psalm 46:10

I don’t know what kind of man I would be if I where in his shoes. 

There is no hurry.

We spend a lot of mental energy solving imaginary problems-Kendra Adachi 

In a diverse world expect diverse views- jo Saxton

If God can love us unconditionally and forgive us of anything, isn’t it a little arrogant of us to withhold that love and forgiveness for our self?- Geri Gibbions

All great successes are built on a pile of failures- Unknown

Acceptance isn’t resignation-Michael j Fox

When you speak to the person you would like them to be, they have a way of becoming that person. Bob Goff

Doubt your doubt

Busyness is a state of mind. – Jody Moore

Worry pretends to be nessacary -

Comparison is I’m amazing and you are amazing.

Everything works together for the good.

Discomfort is the currency for our dreams.

Choose to deligate, delight or delete.

Many cross off their dreams instead of their excuses- Unknown

Hate breeds hate love Breeds love.- Unknown

As soon as you imagine something it becomes a possibility.- Brooke Castillo

The grass may very well be greener on the other side, but you don't want the water bill.

You are always right where you are supposed to be, because that is where you are. 

Do not confuse the command to love with the disease to please.- Lysa Turkeurst

No longer say “I can’t” instead say “I don’t want to.”- Stacy Boehman

Change “I don’t know” to “I’m figuring out how to.”

I love you with all my butt, I would say heart but my butt is bigger. - Unknown


Love you madly.
Leslie


P.S. I would love to hear what words have change the way you see it? Email me at leslie.canup@gmail.com

How To Handle Your Overwhelm

I know you are feeling so overwhelmed right now.  There is so much information coming at you, so many decisions you need to make. Everyon...